I have been feeling sick in the mornings and at nite what should I do now ?

I am 5days late im ment to be due on the 9th and I have done 2 test the first one had a cross in the window of the test but one of the lines were very faint the second test i have done this morning it said i wasnt i have been sick 3times last week and filling sick in the mornings and at nite what should I do now ?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
its early to say for certain if you are pregnant.Wait for a few days and repeat the test.Take a test from a different company than the one you have already used.Take an early morning sample.