I have been feeling heart pain, what am i supposed to do?

I have been feeling heart pain, what am i supposed to do? PLEASE HELP!!?
over the past month i have been experiencing heart pain and it skips beats alot to, for the past four nights it's done it everytime around the same time, and it's always the worst then. during the day it does it sometimes but not as much as i've noticed at night when i'm trying to go to sleep, i smoke pot but not a whole lot, also i've had pain on the left side of my head and the upper left side of my neck( i don't know if that has anything to do with it), i have read about heart palpitations but i'm not sure thats whats happening because that usually only happens once a day and this is happening pretty rapidly, my dad has heart burn and anxiety crap which is gay and i've always hoped to avoid both of those things, btu i don't if i have anxiety or not and i'm not sure if that could contribute to whats happening or not, and i think i do have mild heart burn which could just be a combination with my heart skipping beats, i'm 16 and really not sure what to do. please help!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009