I have been experiencing heart beats fast when bending over, please help

Hi am 26, 210pounds and 5 feet 2 inches and i've been experiencing heart problems since I've been pregnant with my daughter and this has been 3 years now. When I was pregnant with her my heart started beating fast it was 220 beats per minute. Since then my heart been skipping beats at random times. When i'm exercising sometimes my heart will skip beats and afterward I feel awful. Also when I bend over sometimes not all the time my heart starts beating fast. I've been tested ( i had 2 echos done and 2 ECG\
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011