I have been experiencing cramping in my lower back on the left and in my abdomen

hi im 28 years old and im am trying to concieve. i ovulated 10 days ago and i have been experiencing cramping in my lower back on the left and in my abdomen, the pains come and go and seem to be worse at night. my breasts are also very sore and tender and feel like rocks. i have no discharge. i have had sex every day during this cycle. i already have 2 children, but did not experience anything like this before.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Wait and see if you get your periods...These pains that you have sound similar to waht I experianced last year when I was pregnant with my daughter..I had them for almost the whole of fisrt trimester, then they went away and retuned back when I was in my 8th month..So good luck to you..