I have baldness in front side of my head

age:18 gender:male just i ve baldness in front. so please tell me. how much rupees is for hair loss treatment at apollo hospital in chennai
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Cost for hair transplantation at our center is Rs 30/- per follicle, total cost will depends on area of baldness. Please visit

General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hi Welcome to Healthcare magic....
Hair transplant cost depends on 1) The amount of area requiring hair transplantation.Small area require little hair to be transplanted and so less cost.
2) The hospital where you are getting it done- the cost varies from one to other but on an average its Rs 40 - 80 for one hair follicle to be transplant- that means for one hair follicle ( Hair follicle is like one hair root with 2-3 hair from it) they charge 40 - 80 rs to transplant it.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Cost varies depending upon patient response ,so it is better to talk directly to the concerned doctor.
Wish you good health