I have an ovarian cyst & Its very painful. what can i do ?

I have an ovarian cyst . Its very painful. i have no insurance because im only part-time. what can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It may be painful for many reasons. One thing is if the cyst is bleeding inside or if the cyst is twisting the ovary. You may take pain killers now like T.Diclofenac 75mg after a meal, not more than 2 tablets a day. Drink enough water and eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to prevent constipation. You must visit the ER for an Ultrasound abdomen. How are your periods. Are you getting heavy flow bleeding.