I have all the pregnancy symptoms but negative test and got my period

I have all the pregnancy symptoms but negative test and got my period. Pregnant? Early miscarriage? Please help, I'm so scared. My boyfriend and I had sex a LOT for about two weeks when I was staying with him, multiple times every single day. We didn't use protection, but he pulled out every time before he came. In total, we did it about 25 times. One of the weeks I was there, I was ovulating. I have all of the pregnancy symptoms: breasts getting larger, extreme fatigue, headaches, stomachaches, nausea, mood swings, etc. but I took three pregnancy tests over the past couple weeks and they've all only had a tiny faint line, which I'm pretty sure is an evaporation line, so they've been negative. I had brown spotting about the time I would have implantation bleeding, but the next day, I got my period. It was very short, but it was normal in how heavy it was. Could I still be pregnant? Was my period an early miscarriage? Or did I just make the whole thing up?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010