I have abdominal cramps with spotting. Is it implantation bleeding or midcycle spotting ?

My cycles vary from 25-28 days and are always regular. On the second day of my period, April 28, I had unprotected intercourse. My period ended a day and i half later (3 1/2 day period). On May 7 I again had unprotected intercourse. About an hour later had cramping in my low abdomen and spotting. On May 10, I again woke up and had spotting, except this time it was a strong dull, constant pain in my right ovary area. It almost felt like my period was starting. The spotting discontinued, but the pain in my right ovary area lasted almost all day. I m 17 years old. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or is it normal. The pain in my ovary area was odd, and hurt more when i stood up from sitting.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi welcome to healthcare magic

IF the pain gradually increases, then you needed to be clinically evaluated... there are various reasons for lower abdomen pain, but ectopic pregnancy is to be ruled out.. USG scanning must be done to find the cause...