I have a sudden change in my behavior and tendencies. Do i need psychiatrist attention ?

I m 24, Female. My periods are regular and normal. However, for the past two years I ve been facing a problem in Urinating and I ve just realized that it is Urinary Tract infection. I m 85 kg and 5 4 in height, I m working in a BPO, ie., in Night shifts for the past 2 years and for the past few months, I ve noticed a major change in my behavior and tendencies. I ve become very short-tempered, I get irritated very quickly, I ve also become too lethargic than ever, I ve lost interest in almost everything, except food. I feel I m indulging too much into food than ever. I was never lethargic and over-indulgent to this extent. I m not able to focus on anything and I feel very frustrated. My career seems to be going nowhere and my parents want to get me married soon. My overall personality is turning negative. I wish to know what might be the possible cause for this change of behavior and if there is any solution for this. I want to get my life back on track. Do I need to consult a Psychiatrist?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010