I have a small bump remains after getting hit by a wall

Hi. I bumped my head violently against a wall a week ago. My head had a swelling about the size of a golfball which I iced down immediately. There was no blood and I have felt fine since then. However, there is a small dime-sized swelling that is still there and a little sore . I have had no dizziness , even from the beginning, so I m just writing to see what this bump could be. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Dear Dennis, the bump you notice is the remaining haematoma/blood clot inside the skin and it will eventually disappear. If it discolors over the swelling, you could use ointment Thrombophob locally to get rid of the swelling early.
Have a nice one