I have a slight abnormal heart beat and my left atrium had enlarged

ok, for the past three years i have had heart complications . i ve been to the hospital three times, and they ve done x rays and ekg s but said that they all show up normal. they said i do have a slight abnormal heart beat, and that my left atrium ( i think thats what its called) had enlarged. but they said they found no complications? although they said i should go see a specialist, but my insurance ran out before i could. i am having these pains right now, they arent serious pain, but more of discompfort and my left arm gets numb and heavy, but that all happened the three previous times. so is there something wrong? i do suffer from anxiety , but they said that probably isnt the problem b/c of what they found on the ekg (the enlargement of the atrium) so please if you can give me any advice whatsoever i would really really appreciate it. oh im 19 by the way, it started on and off since i was 16. thank you alexandriagirl. i apprectiate the prayers :)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009