I have a rash moving from my wrist all the way up to my arm with headaches, muscle pains, stomach pains

I have a rash moving from my wrist all the way up to my arm, and down my back. I am also having headaches, muscles aches, and stomach pains. I also appear to be running a fever of 39C (103F) I m an 18 year old male, with no other medical condition . I ve had the rash for nearly 2 weeks. I had a urine test about 3 weeks ago, and nothing seemed to have come up, so I could have only contracted it in the past 2 weeks. I haven t eaten anything I don t usually eat, and haven t come in contact with something I don t usually come in contact with. It s a friday and doctors aren t open saturdays, so I just need to know whats going on cause I itch and also feel pain almost everywhere. Edit: I now appear to be experiancing chest pains, on my right side.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011