Tingling, numbness in right arm, headaches, muffled hearing, nausea. Causes for symptoms?

I have tingling mostly in my right arm . It falls asleep during the day and at night. It will happen for several days straight then go away then come back again. I have haedaches that start at the top opf my neck by the base of the skull on y left side, it is sometimes bad and will last f days. My hearing gets weird and I get sick ti my stomach. Then it goes away. Are these symptoms related? What can i do about it?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013