I have a pimple on my face for about 6 years. I am taking Taboscien to control it. Is it wrong?

About 6 years a go a got a pimple on left side of my face below the ear. at that time i went to a local doctor . The doctor gave me a tablet Taboscien . with this tablet a got small on size. but the doctor suggested that we should drain it out by cutting a skin . i agreed with the doctor and had a little surgery and it was gone. But after few month it again re appered on the same exact spot. i decied my selft to take that table(taboscien). The tablet worked and it was gone. over the next few year i repeated the procedure when ever it appered. But last year i moved to pakistan for study reason. here i cant get the tablet. So, with out it grow again and again. and i have no option but to drain it. i am tired of it. I need proper medication for it. i want it perminantly removed it. Pleas doctors help!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Nov 2010