I have a horrible headache and stinging nostril,how to get rid of from these ?

I have a horrible headache, stinging in my right nostril which causes my right eye to tear up, i am exhausted at all times, my emotions are all over the place because i feel like crap all the time. my head feels like its going to fall off of my body. i have taken advil and it has done nothing at all. i have had this weird headache for a month but it just got worse now. i dont know what to do. i get really dizzy and it feels worse when i stand up too quick, or when i bend down. My face has no sensitivity so it cant be sinus! what is wrong ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010