I have a hard, movable painless lump in front of ear, kindly help

i have a hard, movable, painless lump in front of my ear . what is it
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Dear Anonymous,
You have not mentioned the duration of the lump,however,you may go in for fine needle aspiration biopsy to be done by a surgeon and decide the line of treatment.
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

This mobile lump can be a lymph node or a parotid swelling. If it is causing any discomfort or enlarging in the size please consult your ENT specialist as this might require an ultrasound examination and a fine needle aspiration cytology.

Dr. Naveen Kumar