I have a few red pimples on my arms and top of legs, please suggest remedy

Hi doctor im a 24 year old female who suffers from hypothyrodism and pernicious anaemia. I am currently taking 125mcg levothyroxine and 3monthly b12 injections. Ive had bloods taken recently and everything is stable. But 4 days ago i woke up in a rash starting from behind my ears travelling down my neck, chest, back,stomach and I do have a few red pimples on my arms and top of legs. The rash is red and a pimple like texture it is widespread. It manucpapular kind of rash (dont think that spelt right). Do you have any idea what this is ? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011