I have a family history of heart attack. What is the chance of me ?

I am really worried and am now on the verge of panic, my mum died suddenly 2 weeks ago of a heart attack , aged 54. she didnt have a history of heart problems, my grandfather on my mums side died suddenly when he was 63, im not sure why, i recall him having a mini stroke a year b4 he died but im not 100% sure if he had a stroke or heart attack, and now i am so so worried that the same will happen to me, i am 36 and have 2 children
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009