I have a burning sharp pain that started in my right leg, i cant sleep

Hi, my name is hazee I am 21 yo and I can't sleep due to a burning sharp pain that started in my right leg, then the pain radiated to my right arm from the shoulder down to the elbow area. Now I'm starting to feel the same kind of pain to the right side of my neck. The pain is strong and I am really worried it can be something dangerous. I took 440mg of naproxen less than an hour ago, but pain is still there.this is the first time this happens. Can please someone help me?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Sep 2010