I have a black mole on the top of my penis, does it affect my sexual life ?

i have a black mole on the top of my penis . is it effect my sexual life sie my penise is not large and thicker . what is the meaning of mole on the head of penis please ans me sir sir i have a dark black mole on the top of my head ...is it any effect my penis size or my sexual appeal ,,,,please guied me sir
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Black mole on the penis can occur, just as any where on the body, and is nothing to worry about. It will not affect your sexual life in any manner.
Size of penis is not important and you do not have to worry about it. What is more important is that it should be capable of getting sexually aroused and maintain the arousal for sufficient period of time.

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
black mole on penis does not mean any thing else as a mole any whereelse in body
it does not affect the size of penis and regarding sexual appeal it all depends on the likings and presentation on your part
for any moles any where in body repeated frictions and injuries are to be avoided