I have a Doubt related to pregnancy, please suggest me

I have a pregnancy question. I had sex a couple days before my period was supposed to end, and after the sex i? I have a pregnancy question. I had sex a couple days before my period was supposed to end, and after the sex it completely stopped. I didn t think that much about it until I started spotting a few days later and now the past two mornings I have had a very light pinkish discharge. I have looked online so much and apparently that is implantation bleeding . i have been very tired and did have some cramps this morning. I don t want to read too much into it, but it is to early for me to take a hpt at this time. Since the time that I had sex until today has been only 10 days. I realize that these are all signs of pregnancy, i just wonder if it is all in my head, because it is too soon to be having these symptoms. Anyone think anything ? This is the first time I have ever done this Q A thing....
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
2 possible opitions. If you had sex unprotected, sperm can stay in your system for up to 3 days, so that white sperm combined with a little bit of bleeding,(since you were almost done with your period) would turn a pinkish discharge. You might not be pregnant. Or, maybe it is implantation discharge,but really, I've never heard of that. I say just take it easy, wait until your next period due date, so you wont have to waist ur money on pregnancy test. If your period is late, THEN buy a pregnancy test. I hope this helps and good luck!