I have PCOS problem and I have very irregular periods. How XFERT-F tabs are helpful ?

Hi I m Vinutha 27 years ans TTCing for 1n 1/2 years. I have PCOS problem and I have very irregular periods, last i got my periods was on 26th feb and not got it till date, last on 27th april i had done my upt test and it was negative, wen i consulted the doc she gave me meprate tablet for getting my periods and its more than 10 days from then i have still not got my periods and she has also prescribed me MCBM 69 and XFERT-F tab which i am taking regularly, please let me know how these tabs are helpful ? i am very much tensed. She has asked me to undergo a blood test and hsg test after my periods is it safe to get a hsg done ?
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011