I have Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Hernia and have very poor appetite

Ive been getting spasms on my leg, stomach, and back. I have gerd and a hiatal hernia . When I eat a small amt of food I get bloated and full fast even when I drink a small amt of water same effect. I also have nausea on and off throughout the day. I originally thought it was just my gerd flaring up but now im not sure. It seems like my health is deteriorating in 2011. I m 26 no kids not pregnant , and this year I also found out I have HPV , so I just cant get a break with one health problem after another, on top of that looking for a job with no health insurance. I just graduated from College but still cant get a job. I have lost 20Ibs in two weeks due to me only being able to eat 3 spoonfuls of anything and a small amt of water. Ive been to the ER and my Doctor. They gave me an IV because I was dehydrated but I cant keep anything down. any advice
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011