I have Adenomyosis of uterus with cystic endometrial hyperplasia. Want to be pregnant without iui or ivf treatment.

i am 41 ys depressed mother, i want to be pregnant without iui or ivf treatment as in my inlaws they don t want me to go for tht treatment. At present i have done my sonography .it shows that Adenomyosis of uterus with cystic endometrial hyperplasia & left ovarian cyst with PID appears most likely what shall i do??????????? right ovary of normal solid masss lesion seen .There are pearl necklace type follicles seen .it is of 3.9cm*2.1cm now what shall i do to be pregnant and recover from all such big pls pls me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011