I had unprotected sex several times and am now having brown discharge. Am I pregnant ?

i had unprotected sex for sure on june 20 2011 and several times after that im now having a brown discharge does this mean i could be pregnant please help me im 17
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You may be pregnant , but not for sure.

Please mention your last menstrual period.If you had sex during fertile period of your cycle , there are chances of pregnancy.

You can provide these details as comment to this reply or feel free to mail me.

With brown discharge , it s unlikely you could be pregnant.However , it is better if you get a home pregnancy test done with early morning urine sample.