I had unprotected sex and took ipill and now having cramps but pregnancy test is negative. What could be the reason ?

hi, i took an i pill two months back anf had an early period....10 days eary. the next month i had my periods on the 24th day of my cycle(24th days from the day last period ended) ie. 8th of february,2011. but it was not heavy flow. 2 days was normal flow and the next two days was light spotting.......i carried on doing pregnancy tests but all were negative. on the 25th day (4th of march 2011)from the 8th of february(when my last period started i had unprotected sex and took an ipill within 8hours. within 10 hours of taking ipill i again had unprotected sex. i took ipill on the 5th of march 2011 and today is the 10th of march. i dont hv much abdominal pain but some cramps on my thigh region when i an sleeping or lying down. my periods havent started as yet. i had taken a pregnancy test on the 5th of march as well but it was negative. what are my chances to be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011