I had neck pain before for that I took medication & now the pain is started again

Am 26 year old, working as a design engineer. I ll be seeing computer monitor for 8-10 hrs daily. I do daily exercise, move my body postures often when at work to keep fit. I had neck pain before for that i took medication and changed my pillow to soft one. It reduced. Now the pain is started, i always foresee pain in right side of neck. Is this because of work or sleeping posture? also will calcium tablets help me out in this ? what kind of treatment you suggest for this ? i take milk products daily. Neck pain started from past one year.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Oct 2009