I had lot of weakness in periods, Is there any problem ?

Hello doctor, this time I had lot of weakness in periods, i was not able to stand and even on my third day my hands, eyes and legs at all places i m feeling weekness. and on third day my potty color was black. please suggest me. Is there any problem?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you are suffering from anemia and it is due to blood loss. you need to check the hb levels in the blood. it is done in the blood test. you should maintain a healthy result of 12 or 14gms/dl. if not you may have to take medications for the improvement of strength of blood