I had bleeding during sex, had claymidia infection before. Is this related ?

i have been with the same guy for almost a year. right after christmas he told me he had claymidia and i should get tested.. i got tested and tested postitive. we both got treated and to be safe we havent had sex. a couple of days ago we finally did have sex and i bleed during sex, it was stoped after like a hour. i am just wonderin could that mean i wasnt treated and i could still have claymdia? i am on birth control so could that have something to do with the bleeding? please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011