I had Lump/ Knots in breasts, please suggest remedy for this

I am 18 years old and have had lumps/knots in both breasts ever since I have developed. When I was younger my mom took me to the doctor and he insisted they'd go away in a couple of years. It's been much longer than that now and they are still very much present. Any similar stories or ideas on what to do? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

if its a movable, non tender, not increasing in size, no skin changes over it, no other lumps near by, then its OK, if not show it to a doctor