Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

I got very bad cough while cleaning with bleach

was cleaning today with a bleach solution, 3/4 bleach to 1/4 water, not very ventilated, but ac window was running (enclosed porch). Had to leave, no mask, but was doing that for about 4 hours. All I could smell was bleach, coughing now on and off. Earlier could not catch my breath , was going to go to ER but didn t. I found by breathing into a papertowel holding my nose I could start breathing again. Have I caused damage, do I need medicine or see someone. I am a smoker and can t even smoke as earlier today I couldn t even get a deep breath. I used my daughters inhaler to try and open my lungs better, she has asthma . I do not and are healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
yes you should visit physician near you,you can face problem,,you need a line of antibiotics so pleae see your doctor.
take care
payal
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
as it is your body immunity to fight against unwanted substance or environment..which seems to be week,so if you want fast action follow antibiotics treatment which are immunity boosters to cope up with problem,,see inhalers cant be used like that without recommendation,,so see your doctor.
take care
payal
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
 

 

Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor