I got small amount of blood and i am pregnant

hi i got my periods last on 25th of aug 2009.. i did a pregnancy test on6th oct it showed positive.. last nite i got a spot of blood which is dark in color almost brown... i did d scanin today mornin it says small amount of blood found.. doctor gave me injection and medicine to stop bleeding and asked to do complete bed rest... just guide me if my baby is normal.. anitin to worry?? plz help...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
You were about to have a miscarrige probably,but its managed now, you are under tretment . So relax and take COMPLETE REST. Keep in touch with your doctor regularly,espcially if u see any more blood/bloody discharge. Anxiety can be harmful.