I got period early which lasted 2 days with headaches and nausea. Am i pregnant ?

had sex for the first time and didnt use a condom so 4 hrs or so later took the morning after pill and abt a week later got my period. I felt releived, but then 22 days later got my period again and my cycle is usually btween 29-32 days, this time it cam early and only lasted 2 days. it was fairly light. still I wasnt much worried. But then a few days before and after that, first it was just headaches then I started feeling nauseous in the morning, my stomache feels weird, and I have back aches every single day. I feel as if Im about to have my period again but its not time yet. Im worried that I might be pregnant? the only way to be sure is to take a pregnancy test, but I dont really know when would be the right time, but at the same time, if I am I would like to take care of everything before its too far along. Please Help!!!!! :/
Asked On : Fri, 23 Jul 2010