I got grey stubby worms and blood like discharge. What is this and what do I do ?

Hi I recently discovered a grey stubby worm on the tolet paper after wiping my vagina. The worm was alive and moving when I saw it and only died when I flushed. The night before I also discovered that after sex the discharge was a bit blood like. What is this and what do I do about it. I m 19 female, have a vaginal thrush history and have had a cyst in my cervix and I noticed this while I was on antibioytics I am also hiv positive
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011