I got delayed periods while on i-pill. Am i pregnant ?

Hii i got off my period april 14 had sex april 15 took the next choice pill april 16th and had bleeding april 18th threw april 21st my period was supposed to come on may 15th am i pregnant Hii i got off my period april 14 had sex april 15 took the next choice pill april 16th and had bleeding april 18th threw april 21st my period was supposed to come on may 15th am i pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Since you had your periods ended on 21st April,you should count your cycle from 18th April as day one.So probably this month your period will come accordingly.Again as you had sex just on day 1,chances of pregnancy are very less.bye.