I got blood in urine test but i have no UTI. Now i am having dizziness and lower waist back pain

Blood in urine test not uti. Dizziness and lower waist back pain . 20 year old female. Went to doctor ran urine screen found large amount of blood. Got an antibiotic. Went back for another urine screen still had a large amount of blood. they sent it off for culture. Next morning woke up very dizzy and a lot of pain in my lower waist sides in back. Doctor gave me macrobid. They called today and said it wasn t a uti but there is a large amount of blood so they are referring me to see a urologist which will take a few days. Very worried about what this could be and what to do in the mean time. Dizziness is very bad along with the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011