I got blood in my stool during 28 weeks pregnancy

HI I AM 28 WEEKS PREGNANT AND GOT BLOOD IN MY STOOL WHAT IS DIS..TODAY I HAD EATEN CHOCOLATES. IA M 25 YEARS OLD..WEIGHT 64
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having Haemorrhoids as it is common in pregnancy due to pressure effects of your baby on the deep veins in your body. You need to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water to prevent constipation which can aggravate bleeding and stage of haemorrhoids. You can lie more on the left side than on the back to avoif excessive pressure on the veins which cause haemorrhoids. Also you may sit in a shallow tub of luke warm water to reduce swelling. If the bleeding persists you may need a minor surgical procedure called banding which will cure your Haemorrhoids. This is just for information, you need to consult your Doctor and get a thorough checkup and a proper diagnosis and management of your problem.