I got a blood clot looked like a organ or a liver in my period. What could be this?

ok, im 14, and i got my period at age 12, i have it right now. but i just went to the bathroom to pee, but there was this wierd thing in my underwear, (NO, not blood ) well, if i would describe it, it looked like a organ or a liver looking thing! except like and acute triangle type shape-it was bloody too, i kno this next part is really discusting... i touched it! (dont worry i washed my hands for like 10 minutes!!!) but it felt like how when you go to the store and you look at something like a cow liver, or a chiken breast- and you touch it and it feels all squishy! what the heck is that? what came out of my va-j-j?? seriously? im kinda freaked out! im barely 14! help me!! what do i do??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Don't worry - It's normal. It's just some of the uterus lining that your body is expelling. It's also okay that you touched it, you were curious & you should be.