I get vaginal itches. Is this a symptom of vulvar dysplasia ?

im 20 but since i was 12 my viginal lips started to grow and its been really itching . what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
No, itching is not a symptom of vulvar dysplsia. Vulvar dysplasia can be checke by a simple test called PAP SMEAR.
Itching can be due to an infection, for which treatment is available and queit simple.
Please see a gynaecologist , who will examine and prescribed the medication (if required). Wear cotton undergarments, keep the area clean , dry, and hair trimmed.
  Anonymous's Response