I get severe cold frequently and i have low BP. Is it necessary to bleed while having first intercourse ?

my height is 5ft, age is 24, i am having allergy when i feel very hot u can say when body temprature becomes hot......for eg : when i run. i have low bp and also whn i drink cold water or clean i get sever cold........i also want to know that is it compulsory to bleed whn having first time sex bcz i hve been but that guy cheated me but it was almost past 2 yrs and i will be going to married after 2 yrs so plz help me how to handel my future hubby if he ask abt dis??????? Dis is on behalf of my frnd
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011