I get iron injections for an injury. Now i am having upper buttock pain.

I am a 44 year old woman who s had upper buttock pain for the past 8 yrs. Its now getting worse, extremely sensitive to the touch. Would this possibly be linked to a heavy fall 8 yrs ago, to the fact that I get iron injections on a monthly basis or to some underlying problem? Please give me some insight. My doctor seems to think that perhaps I have nerve ending damage from a heavy fall when someone pulled a chair from me as I was about to sit down. If so, why am I more sensitive now, yrs later. Thanks for your help and ideas.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011