I get a rash on my stomach and partially on my back. I take marijuana.

I have been smoking marijuana for years and i havent had a problem. i get this supposed high class marijuana and i smoke it and i get a rash on my stomach and partially on my back. does this mean i am allergic to marijuana even though i have had no problems for 5 years? or could it be the type of marijuana, how it was grown, if it was laced, etc.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It could be the alergic reaction now that you are having after a long use. get a check could go for something called as allergen test which wil show hwether any of the marijuana products or by products are responsible for these changes.

Anonymous's Response

i have been smoking for around 5 years and nothing bad has happened. and im freaking out about being allergic because i have a lot of pain and i dont like taking pills. so you think its just that specific type of marijuana?