I gained too much weight within 2 months and i had an urine infection

im a female my age is 27 years and height is 5-2, day by day im gaining weight as im eating normaly and doing exercise also wat should i do to reduce my weight quickly and how to reduce belly fat and hips quickly.Previously i was very smart and was having 57kgs weight but know im at 69kgs and in 2 months reached to this?iv scars on my face no acne rite now but do have pigmentation and have no problem in periods but i do take tension alot and want some change in life previously got some type of minor urine infection but it was cured bow but mostly got swelling either on my whole body or on my feet, i do use treadmill 1 hour daily or aft evry alternate day and use abkin pro but than too no change in weight is coming so wat should i do now?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011