I forgot to get my exact findings of my sgot and sgpt, please help

hello doctor i am 22 years old, i had my full medical examination last friday. everything are ok except that my sgpt and sgot are high than the normal.the doctor advised me to have a diet, no medicines to take at all.i only eat steamed vegetables, like cabbage, pechay, carrots, potatoe, and steamed fish.i eat rice sometimes but a very small amout.i haced my second test just this morning.i also drink pineapple juice and go to gym and had swimming with those days im on my i read that potatoe also should be you think my diet is effective enought to lessen my sgot and sgpt?i forgot to get my exact findings of my sgot and it's higher than the normwl.please reply.thank you so much..because doc that medical is for my application for my job abroad and i am so worried..thank you so height is 5'7 and my previous weight is 62kgs.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011