I feels constanly headache and sometime I feel like I want to trow up

My head is hurting like a lot for the couples of weeks now. and sometime I feel like i want to trow up and I dont know wat is wrong me ?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Sep 2010
mm im 20years old and no medical history..i have 2girls and it was a c-section or cesaria..! and i havent been sick or anything so pliz tell me wat is wrong..?
  Anonymous's Response
Ok, i need to have an answer for some questions:

Is the headache continous throughout the day ? Do you have the feeling to vomit if you are not having a headache ?

Visit my site

it does all day the headache doesnt go away...!
no when i have the headache i feel like i want to vomit... all the...!
  Anonymous's Response
Did pain killers like paracetamol relief the pain ?