I feel worm-like movements under the skin of the vagina and cervix. I fear it must be a mite infection. What is the treatment for this ?

hello. I am in an embarrassing situation. I think I may have a mite problem but I m not sure which one--- scabies mite, bird mite, springtail mite. I don t know which one has infected me. whatever it is, it has gone internal inside me----my vaginal, rectum, and cervical areas are affected mostly. And sometimes they try to get into my eyes, ears, mouth and nose while i am sitting at the computer. I got bitten inside my vaginal area a few weeks ago, and about 5 days after the bite, I started feeling this worm-like movement under the skin of my vagina and in my cervix . It actually feels like worms moving around down there. But the weird thing is---it s not like the typical scabies, where they come out of your skin and cause sores. I don t have any of that, just the feeling mostly in my vaginal area. I think they are nesting in there. I have been to my gyno---and they did an internal scope, but said they couldn t find anything, and they didn t do any biopsies either or skin scrapings, just the internal. I have already taken 3 doses of ivermectin ( anti-parasitic) and I still feel the movements. I am scared of what these things are doing to my insides. Please respond with suggestions--even herbal ones to kill these things. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010