I feel itchy all the time on my penis and testicles. Are there any affects to the penis because of the scars ?

I have atopic skin and make my whole body itchy all the time and I scratch it all the times too! I started to put something on my skin(whole body) so it s not dry but except my penis and testicles . So when I am sleeping, I scratch my penis and bleed sometimes before so after it heals there are scars all over my penis skin (on the shaft) (I am uncircumcised). Does circumcision cut off the scar with the skin??? (it s on the shaft) Another question: I think what I am seeing is the veins on the penis. The veins on the penis change colour from dark red/purple (not sure) change it to dark blue! What does that mean? Is it normal???
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011