I feel hot in my legs after having beef. IS there any special reason ?

im 23 years old 5 6 bout 170lbs after eating beef n broccoli with some rice suddenly after i felt hot. and i can t lay down and sleep cuz i feel hot in my legs at nite it usually isn t ab din da morn but it always acts up at night
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you have flushing reaction .
it is common after ingestion of some food and drugs ,
you must identify the agent and try to avoid it
better to consult doctor
oily and spicy food ,beef etc are common agent

i hope i answered your question .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurveda we take it to be abnormality of pit. When ever pit is in excess hot flushes do appear. There is an other condition called aam which prevents expulsion of pit from body. This is the result of improper digestion. The other thing to be ruled out is regarding some infective lession. Soot shekhar ras and avipatkar churan will bring back this abnormal pit.