Prolonged itching problem after eating spicy food, beef, lamb. Relief with astrax, feel sleepy, lazy

hi. i have itching problem from last 9 months.. but i dont have any spot or pimple or any thing , and my itching is not on any specific part of my body but my full body... mainly under legs and downside of my body and its very bad itch..its start after i eat spicy food ,beef or lamb... beef or lamb i am not taking now but spicey food i take and my itching start till i take 1 pill of astrax but after that my itch goes for 1 week but i feel very sleepy and lazy till 3 to 4 days.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012