I feel dizzy, fatigued and stressed. Is it because of angioplasty or stent ?

Respected dr , AOA ! MY NAME IS AQEEL BARKAT CHOHAN N 34 YEARS OLD MALE 94 WEIGHT 6 FEET HEIGHT.I M DIABETIC FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS N TAKING INSULINE,2WEEKS BACK I GOT A CHEST PAIN N DR SUGGEST FOR ANGIOGRAPY HE FOUND TWO ARTRIES BLOCKAGE 70% SO HE DID ENDOPLASTY HE USED A DRUG COATED STUNT N ONE NON DRUG STUNT IN THE ARTRY.NOW DR START MEDICATON WID LOWPLAT TWICE A DAY ,DIOVAN 80 ONE IN MORNING,MEROL25 MG ONEC IN MORNING AND DISPRIN DAILY. LIPIIDIP 10 MG AT NIGHT.AFTER TAKING MEDICINES I FEEL VERY MUCH DIZINESS,FATIGUE,STRESS IN MUSCLES.PLZ REPLY ME IS THIS EFFECT OF MEDICINES OR IS THIS EFFECT OF STUNT? SHOULD I REDUCE MY MEDICINESS? THESE R SUITABLE FOR MY PROBLEM?KINDLY REPLY ME THANKS !!!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011